Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dear Justin Bieber: Shut Up.

Apparently, "the Beebs" has alot to say about abortion, sex, health care and other things grown ups talk about when it is past his bedtime. Here are some of my favorite quotes.

"I really don't believe in abortion," he says. "It's like killing a baby?"

- notice that he ended that phrase with a question. No Justin, it's not 'like killing a baby'. It's terminating a fetus. 'Killing a baby' is what would happen if someone were to shoot you in the face.

When asked how he feels about the procedure when it comes to victims of rape, Bieber responded, "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason.

-everything happens for a reason. Really. Rape is somehow in "god's plan"? So I guess that if one night, a group of lunatics decide to ambush you, rape and sodomize you, that you would just shrug your shoulders and say, "Oh well! Everything happens for a reason!".

Fuckwit.

I reiterate.

Dear Justin Beiber,

Shut Up.

3 comments:

Taneka Aristidou said...

Thank you for this one!! He thinks he can just talk about anything. I agree one hundred percent fuckwit!!!

Katrina said...

This kid is entirely too young and entirely too wrapped up in his superstardom to fully comprehend the complexities of this issue, so much so that I doubt he is even really all that interested. Teen stars have a vested interest in appealing to the conversative parents of their fan base, so they will keep buying the concert tickets and t-shirts. I am sure his handlers impressed upon him the importance of saying something pro-life, to appease the parents and fuel the fantasies of his fans. They must be thinking, "hey, if he's against abortion, then it really IS possible that I can have his baby!"

Unknown said...

Why are they even asking him? Last time I checked, he was not a qualified to offer an opinion on anything other than Justin Bieber.