Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Doctor, Doctor!

In preparation for the new season of Doctor Who, I've been watching the series on Netflix again and revisiting the lovely and scary creatures Numbers Nine, Ten and Eleven encounter.  Here's my list, in  no particular order, of the ones that make it difficult for me to fall asleep.

1. "Are You My Mummy" Little Boy


2. The Weeping Angels


3. Silence


4. Scarecrows


5. Mannequins


6. Clockwork


7. The Vashta Nerada


8. Host


Funny that the Daleks aren't on my list. Thirty years ago(Jesus Christmas I can't believe it was that long ago), the Daleks scared the hell out of me. Now, when faced with the above monsters, I'm sort of "meh" on the Daleks. My tastes in scary/creepy have evolved apparently.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Silence and Weeping Angels creep me out. Daleks and Cybermen are just meh now.