Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Block Party

No, not this Bloc Party



I'm having serious writer's block, actually forcing myself to post a blog today.  I remember when I could fire off two or three blog posts in a week with my witty banter and cynical crankiness that amused the reader (s)?, but now I'm just "blah" and have no energy to brush my hair, let alone write a captivating blog that will have everyone forwarding it, quoting from it, and/or printing it out and sleeping with it under their pillow.

So much is going on, Trayvon Martin's murder, the Reason Rally, the theocratic nation the United States has become, Santorum calling Obama a "government ni**er", my foray into becoming Quasimodo and going to the hospital for my back, Rock Beyond Belief, etcetera, etcetera, and so on.

So what's the problem?  The problem is I got nuttin to say.  No snark comments, no fiery tirade, no amused cynicism.  Not a sausage.

Not.

A.

Sausage.

1 comment:

aidenNvandersMommy said...

<3 you with and without your snarky comments!